Hack a coin for managers
Blockchain and Smart Contracts are the focus of many discussions. In this course you will learn what is behind the technology and gain your first experience in programming Smart Contracts.
- You understand the basics of technology
- You understand the advantages and disadvantages of the technology
- You know the universe around Blockchain
- You will learn how to develop Smart Contracts based on Ethereum.
- What is the Blockchain?
- Variants and players around the technology
- Security in a distributed environment
- Introduction to Smart Contract programming with Ethereum as well as creating your own coin and extending it with Smart Contracts
- Advanced concepts in the programming of Smart Concepts
- Walking through Case Studies and Business Cases
Technology-oriented management, programmers and ICT professionals.